First Peppermint Mocha SF of the Season!

 It’s a chilly morning here in Tennessee in the low 30s, so I thought today would be a great morning to have my first peppermint mocha coffee of the season!

I thought I would share my keto sugar-free version with you!


If you have not discovered TJ Maxx or a Home Goods in your area, please do so if you are looking for inexpensive sugar-free coffee syrups. You can usually pick up a large bottle, similar to the ones in the picture above, for less than four dollars. The syrups are great not only for drinks but for cooking as well.

I started with a Black Rifle k-cup.  I love some Black Rifle!


And let me say on the syrups and the heavy cream… When I say I used a splash, literally I mean I used a splash of each. Especially with the syrups if you’re not familiar with them less is more, you can always add more to taste but you certainly can ruin a cup of coffee  really quickly by adding too much!

Peppermint is a very strong flavor to begin with so you certainly want to use in moderation.

Mocha, the more the merrier I say, but again adjust to your specific liking.

I don’t really know that the heavy cream changes the flavor profile at all, I just like seeing a lighter coffee in my cup when I’ve added the flavorings… Totally a mind thing!

Finally the last part and what I believe is certainly the most important part of this drink is the sugar-free whipped topping! Now to be honest I could empty this can in this cup of coffee and pile the whipped topping up 3 inches over the lip of my cup easily, but I’ll refrain. This sugar-free whipped topping is wonderful from Walmart when you can find it… It seems it’s always sold out at my local store so happy hunting!

I mean this cup would’ve been much prettier to look at had it had 3 inches of whipped topping on the top but alas this is what I got and it really taste great!

Not to mention the money I saved by making it at home!





Comments