Keto Creamy Peach Tea


 Keto Creamy Peach Tea at home is much cheaper than you’ll find it at the local coffee shop and super easy!

Really you could use any flavor tea you have on hand.


I use two bags per cup.


I also just use my single cup coffee brewer and select bold brew.



Gather up the Monkfruit, Vanilla, Skinny Syrup, and HWC!


Once the tea is brewed you’re ready for the extras!


I use 1 teaspoon Monkfruit sweetener.  
Can I say I love this stuff!


1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring.  Use the good quality, it takes less and the taste is so much better!

1 tbs Skinny Syrup...I had white chocolate on hand.  This is where you could certainly play around with teas and flavors of syrups.  These Skinny Syrups are the 💣


Add 1 tbs HWC...then a small pinch of salt...yes salt...I think it helps develop the flavors!

The HWC are the only carbs here...you might even get crazy and add whipping cream on top.
And there you go, Keto Creamy Peach Tea in probably less than a minute and much cheaper!

You can also serve over ice if you like.


This is NOT a strong flavored drink...you could certainly add a drop or two of peach flavoring to it if you like!

Let me know if try it or come up with any other combinations.











Comments