How Cozy!


I picked up this tabletop terrarium/greenhouse at a yard sale a couple weeks ago for I think $2.  It has been sitting on my front porch waiting for spring I suppose, but I thought I might could use it for the upcoming holidays!  If you know me at all you know that I love Christmas and it might shock you that I already have three trees up in my house, please don’t judge...


The Department 56 houses, also yard sale finds.


I used Epsom salt for the “snow”...because I already had it on hand.  Sidenote, in addition to Christmas decorating there are tons of uses for Epsom salt, check it out on Pinterest.


Sprinkle some of the salt on top of the buildings too to give it a more realistic look.



I was able to just run the two cords out the back.  You could also us battery powered tea lights.


I don’t know about you, but I just want to go in and have a nice break next to the roaring fire I know is waiting just behind this door!


I’ve got it on top of my sofa table as you walk in the door.



Hope you got some ideas...happy decorating!

 



Comments