Fall Decorating on the Cheap!

I've been looking around at some of the fall decorations out in the stores, and have decided to make most of what I need, unless there is a deal to be had...

Dollar General is running a 70% off sale this week on their already marked down clearance items...most of which have to do with the pool and water toys.  However, I scored some sweet deals on other things...



I got several of these 8X10 frames...the were marked down to $4, plus another 70% off that...$1.20 each...and their quality was nice, including a nice 5X7 mat included.

Then I went to the internet and printed a free fall graphic...and this little puppy is on my kitchen island for the next month or so!

 
I also purchased this "S" at Hobby Lobby at 50% off, paying $1.75...I think...
 
 
Did some Chevron in orange paint on it, with a touch of orange glitter.


Wrapped one of those cheap wreaths in burlap and some of that mesh ribbon, I'm sure there's another name for that stuff...

 
Final result on the front door!

Comments