Pizza pockets...





I'm getting ready to do my first ever, major freezer cooking extravaganza...  One of the items I want to try is frozen pizza pockets.

Here's my items needed:
2 cans crescent roll dough
1 3 oz pack of pepperoni
1 jar pizza sauce
1 pound ground beef
1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese


Brown your beef as normal, adding italian seasoning if you like.

Take two crescent triangles and roll them into a seamless rectangle.



Add pizza sauce to one side, making sure not to cover the edges.
















Add your toppings such as beef, sausage, pepperoni, onions, peppers, etc...
Fold over other half of dough and roll it up, pinching around the edges to keep the toppings from coming out during baking.

Melt a couple pats of butter and cover the tops of pockets before putting in oven.


Put in 350 degree oven for about 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.  We started eating so quick, I forgot a picture.  This recipe made a total of 8 pockets.

Comments