Scraps to Useful...

I'm back...FINALLY!!!!  We've moved in to our new home and I'm so excited what God has provided us.  Over the next few days I plan on blogging about some of the things we've come up with in the house.  You know me, I'm always looking for a reuse/repurpose...

First up...I have lots of scrap window trim left, and I have many plans in my head.

I asked my husband to build me a shadow box thingy...I painted it black, and then used sandpaper to uncover some of the white base paint underneath.  I purchased a pack of 8 hangers ($1.29) to hang our keys on.  Ok, I've never mastered the art of lettering, so this is what I came up with.  I'm hoping to maybe redo at a later date using silver paint.  I had to borrow paint from my sister in law, Shelley, for the wording and she was out of silver.

Anyways...$1.29 project, and hopefully we'll not be misplacing our keys anytime soon!



Comments