What's been going on...

Some of you have asked where I've been and why no couponing lately...I haven't bought a Sunday paper in almost two months!

My family and I have been going through some things, but I know God is going to bring us through it because we've turned the situation over to him.

This situation flipped a switch with me a couple of weeks ago, I'm in the declutter/cleanout mood...  I'm starting with a Garage Sale to rival all Garage Sales...





I'm hoping to have the sale sometime in April.  I plan on selling about half of my household.  Cleaning out my kitchen cabinets was simply liberating.  I found things that I know haven't seen the light of day in 10 years...no kidding.

Right now this is my kitchen floor.  My husband is out of commission and I have to wait a few weeks before I can get them moved to my garage, where they will await the sale...


I can't tell you how this situation has empowered me in a way I haven't been in years.  This isn't to say I haven't had my moments of where I wanted to speak up, but again, I'm letting God take care of it.  

I've been cleaning my life of the negative and the things that are taking my positive outlook away!  

Comments