Fakeabulous...hand soap!

I have been using the Bath & Body pump hand soap in my kitchen for about a year...and I love the foaming soap...it is the best stuff.


BUT, my dispenser was getting empty and I checked the internet and found a fake recipe...



Fill the empty foaming soap bottle with water, plus one tablespoon of your favorite smelling dish detergent...THAT'S IT!!!



The key is the dispenser...How awesome is that?  Since I got the Dawn for 22 cents per bottle, I'm guessing I spent less than a penny on the entire refill.  Normal price of B&B product is $5 per bottle...now that's saving some cash.  Again, the pump is key.  I know other foaming soaps are out on the market, so if you have an empty bottle, don't toss it, try this!

By the way:  Fake + Fabulous = Fakeabulous

Comments