Couponers Tip!

I LOVEEEEE to coupon, but believe me, it's a job!
One of the most difficult things to do is to keep up with your coupons and keeping them organized.
Recently at work, a co-worker, who doesn't coupon by the way...was listening to my agony over keeping all my coupons straight.
He came up with a brilliant idea.....BASEBALL CARD sheets!
These sheets are used by baseball card collecters to organize their favorite players.
They are also perfect to organize your coupons!

The sheets make it easy for you to view coupons quickly and to organize them by categories. 

I've put my sheets in a large 3-ring binder.  The binder also allows for me to hole punch the coupons I print from the internet.  So far this is the best orgaziner I've found...and believe me I've tried may different ones.
Thanks Kevin!

Comments