My Greenhouse/Woman's Shed

I wanted to share some photos with you of my greenhouse/woman's shed my husband built for me last year.  We purchased the large windows from an auction at a local university. 
The windows are really heavy, so we used inexpensive chains to allow the windows to be tilted out to cool the shed as needed.

The floor of the shed is gravel, so while watering plants, it doesn't hurt anything. 

My husband also installed some shelving so I can put in some of my girly things.  I have a wicker bench and daybed inside for seating.

We have clear sheets of plastic on the roof.  I have white Christmas lights hanging inside, it is beautiful in the evening.

Comments

Jodi Olson said…
Splendid Swan,
I love your elegant greenhouse/woman shed and CVS savy. Wondering if you would like to be my first guest blogger at www.thefrugalitarian.com. Here's my email: jodi@thefrugalitarian.com. You have great ideas! I'm really honored to be listed as one of your fave blogs.
Jodi
Christine said…
Oh my ... can I borrow your very clever hubby? What a glorious green-house he has built you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And the lovely touches with the X-mas lights and shelves, the beautiful windows ... you are a very lucky girl!!
xxx